Over 50 people, among them lawyers, journalists and specialists interested in the future of oil and gas industry in Lebanon attended the inauguration ceremony of the “Understanding and Drafting Upstream Oil and Gas contracts” workshop organized by the LLM support office of American University of Technology at the Beirut Bar association, in collaboration with the Energy and Water committee at the BBA and under the patronage of the President of the BBA, Me Georges Jreij.
Minister of Culture Inaugurates AUT National Science Festival
The AUT Board of Trustees has approved the following steps and actions for the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Implementation of the 2020 Vision with the adoption of the Strategic Plan put in place with all constituents
- Approval of the budget for 2014-2015
- Completion of the Agora building
- Adoption of a yearly graduation ceremony as of September 2015
- Approval of selected new majors and concentration areas proposed by each faculty
- Reinforcement of the AUT Alumni Association and the increase in the involvement of alumni in AUT’s activities
- Approval of the new tuition fees for 2014-2015
- Approval of the students’ financial aid budget
- Approval to restrict tuition fee payment by easy installments through specific banks which would also provide diverse facilities to students
- Overhaul of all technology on campus including establishing the Motorola digital campus, video conferencing, e-class technology, Banner system upgrade, new computer labs, new Audio-Visual equipment.